Hey, Velvet User! Please download and install the Network Management Tool using the button below.
Download Now ↴
Instructions for Windows Users
Please Note: If you are a Mac user, please contact us at email@example.com and request instructions.
- Click the Download Now button above to download the application.
- Open the Application. Below are some of the common browsers and how you find the application to open it after you’ve downloaded it
- Google Chrome
- You will see a button show up in the lower left corner of your browser window that says “VelvetTool.exe”.
- If it says “Keep”, click “Keep”.
- When done downloading, click the small arrow to the right of the name, then select Open from the menu.
- Mozilla Firefox
- When prompted, select “Save File”
- The download will show up in your downloads area in the upper right corner of your browser. This will look like a downard pointing arrow. Click that arrow, then click on “VelvetTool.exe”.
- Microsoft Edge
- You will see a prompt at the bottom of your browser window with options to Run, Save or Cancel. Select Run.
- If you get a message asking if you want to allow modifications to your computer, select YES.
- If you get a “Windows protected your PC” box, select “More Info”, then select “Run Anyway”.
- Follow the “Next” button through the entire installation. That’s it!
If you have any problems with the above instructions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 740-358-0327.